Trends can be either in colour, pattern, texture, styles or era, you know everything comes back but it is always changed slightly so you have to update. Our prediction for the Colour Trends for Spring 2014 will hopefully help you with shopping your wardrobe or for buying some lovely new pieces.
With each fashion season so comes many more fashion trends. It can be quite daunting if you don’t have a plan for your spring look, so let’s look at that. Now you don’t have to adopt every trend that is put out there, it’s totally up to you. But if you do want to give your wardrobe a seasonal update then I suggest that you seek out the trends that you most identify with what fits in with your lifestyle and budget.
This season there are a few trends that you might already have pieces to suit already in your wardrobe.
So get them out and see what you can do to re-invent them, add a new Tee, scarf or piece of jewellery.
Firstly, let’s look at the Spring Colour trends.
Here are five of the colours trending for Spring/Summer.
- White was all over the catwalk at London Fashion Week for Summer 15, always crisp, cool and fresh
- Navy, looks good on most people
- Pastels, but you must have the right shade for your skin tone
- Monochrome, shades of a single colour, can be very striking and stylish
- Metallics, whether its gold or silver, it could be a knit with a metalic thread or a garment in satin
Next Blog we’ll talk pattern trends.
Leave a Reply